All posts by Madeline Kochert
Fun First Month in our NEW STUDIO!
We have had an amazing first month in our NEW STUDIO! So much fun has been had by all getting acclimated to our new space! We are loving our 3 amazing dance rooms and student helper area and much needed Staff Office! This space is serving us all so well! Our staff has loved getting to know our new students and reconnecting with our returning dancers! Our Talent Factory Company has already begun performing for our community. They performed at both the Back to the Fifties Festival and Festival of the Turning Leaves this past month. Thank you to all who came to support them and watch them do what they love! We will be posting more of their future performance dates for you all to come out and support! A huge thank you to all of our dance parents for following our new drop-off/pick-up procedures! Your cooperation is helping things go more quickly!
Make sure you hop on over to Facebook and Instagram and like and follow us! We post so many behind the scenes pictures and videos on both of those platforms! You don’t want to miss out!
TALENT FACTORY SPOTLIGHT MOMENT: We were featured in the Boone County Magazine for their October Edition! Check out our article here!
First Performance of the 22-23 Season!
FIRST PERFORMANCE OF THE SEASON!
This Saturday, September 17th from 9:15-10:00 am our Talent Factory Competition Team Dancers will be performing at the Back to the Fifties Festival! Come join us at the Boone County Fairgrounds to cheer on the Talent Factory Company and their first performance of the season! Dancers will perform a combination of competition and recital routines for all to enjoy!
OUR NEW STUDIO!
We have BIG news!!!! We are finally able to disclose the new home for Talent Factory Arts & Dance!
Our gorgeous new state-of-the-art location will allow us to add a flex space studio, a dedicated office, and offer many new and exciting classes, programs, and events.
It is important for us to provide our dance family a location that is safe and offers a variety of amenities including parking and restaurants close by. Centrally located with easy access from I-65 and State Road 32, Lebanon Business Plaza is the absolute perfect fit!
Continue to follow us on social media to see more before & after photos and to follow the buildout process.
We value and appreciate each and every one of you and thank you from the bottoms of our hearts for being so patient as we have gone through this complicated process. We know there are many mixed emotions about leaving our original location on the courthouse square, but we know that many amazing things are ahead for all of us. We are so thankful for your support and love! #TFAD4life
A huge THANK YOU to Zealbird for our amazing announcement video!
Welcome to the Talent Factory Family!
We are super pumped for classes to begin on Tuesday, Sept. 7, and know that our students are just as anxious to start! Keep in mind, there are no classes on Labor Day – Monday classes start Sept. 13!
A few things to remember as we start another wonderful year of dance:
- You will be receiving an email with your childs’ schedule after Registration Day (Aug. 18) is complete. Please be patient as our staff will be sending individual emails to each family with their schedule for the dance year. Thank you for your cooperation!
- It takes many hours and man power to coordinate the schedule and class spaces are very limited; therefore all fees & payments are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Be sure to bookmark the 2021-22 Calendar, the Class Dress Code, and the Student Handbook for reference throughout the year. If there are changes/updates to the Calendar you will be made aware through our e-newsletter!
- Shoe Fitting Day is August 19! If you scheduled an appointment make sure you are on time. If you are late you will lose your spot. Payment is due at time of fitting. We will also have dancewear and select tights available for purchase at your appointment.
- If you ordered shoes they will be given to students on their first day of class. (Please keep in mind that some items may be backordered. If this is the case your child may wear clean socks to class until their shoes arrive.)
- Email is our primary form of communication! You will receive an e-newsletter approximately every two weeks with important news, information and updates. Please add email@example.com to your address book. Gmail users: please check your “Promotions” tab for our emails!
- At Talent Factory Arts & Dance, we love welcoming new students into our studio family! We recognize that for some children though, letting go of their parent’s hand and stepping into our studio can be a difficult moment. Please be patient as they acclimate to their new surroundings and dance friends.
- In an effort to minimize the amount of foot traffic through the studio, our lobby will remain closed to parents, siblings and guests at this time. We will have Talent Factory Staff stationed at the entrance to welcome your dancers to class.
- Dancers will not be let into the studio until 5 minutes before their scheduled class time. No dancer drop offs from the street or curb are allowed. For the safety of your dancers parents must park, walk up to the door, and stay with your dancer until they are let in.
- COVID-19 INFO: Face masks are optional for students and staff at this time. Dancers should not come to class if feeling ill. (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org of all absences.) Dancers are welcome to use our hand sanitizing stations located throughout the studio. Having their own personal hand sanitizer is a great idea, and proper hand washing is always encouraged.
We can’t wait to welcome our dancers and parents (NEW and RETURNING) to our Talent Factory Family! We can’t wait to begin our 7th Season with all of you and are excited to see what this year has in store for us and our dancers! 🎉
P.S. We LOVE social media! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to catch all the fun and exciting things happening at Talent Factory! We’d also LOVE to see your pictures! 📸 Please tag us @talent_factory_ and use #tfad4life and #tfadfamily to share your photos with us!
Concerns? Call or email to discuss them so everyone can be at ease!