Below is important logistical information for your dancer for this weekend’s TFAD Holiday Showcase. PLEASE READ the entire post, and see Miss Paula at the front desk if you have any remaining questions.
The Holiday Showcase is completely SOLD OUT. No tickets will be sold at the door. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
5 p.m. – Students ages 11 & up
5:15 p.m. – Students ages 7-10
5:30 p.m. – Students ages 2-6
– Look for our TFAD Helpers upon arrival! They will be wearing red TFAD t-shirts, and will be located in the hallway just east of the Auditorium doors. They will escort your dancer backstage. Students need to arrive at Lebanon High School dressed and ready to go.
– Ballet students ages 3-6 who are in multiple classes should wear their ballet shoes FIRST. These students will also need to bring their red TFAD t-shirt to put on over their black ballet dresses/skirts for their other class performances. Please send all of their items in a bag labeled with their name, and also label their t-shirt and individual dance shoes. TFAD Helpers will help the younger students change their shoes and put on their t-shirt.
– Students ages 4 & under will be released to their parents following Act 1.ONE parent may come to the hallway to sign their student out at intermission. Our younger dancers may sit with their parents in the auditorium during Act 2. We understand that many of our younger dancers have early bedtimes, therefore they are not required to stay for the the full performance. We will call back all dancers at the end who wish to be in the finale.
– Dancers should bring a bottle of water or sippy cup. Water only, please!Per LHS rules, no food, candy or drinks other than water are allowed backstage.
– Please read our Recital Etiquette Guide, and feel free to share with family & friends who will be attending the Holiday Showcase.
– No one will be allowed into the Auditorium without a physical ticket.
BALLET & TINY TOTS – Solid BLACK leotard and ballet skirt or solid BLACK ballet dress, solid color tights (no pattern), ballet shoes.
TAP, JAZZ, HIP HOP, MUSICAL THEATER – Solid black leggings, athletic shorts, sweatpants, or yoga pants are acceptable for jazz, tap, hip hop, & musical theater classes. These will be worn with their red TFAD t-shirts. Class appropriate shoes.
HAIR – Girls need to have their hair pulled back off of their face. Ponytails, Pigtails, Braids, & Ballerina Buns are all acceptable. Dancers may wear festive holiday bows, but we discourage headbands as they tend to fall off when they are dancing.
SHOES – Please do not allow your dancer to wear their dance shoes outdoors. Change them into their dance shoes when you arrive, before handing them over to our helpers.
MAKE-UP – Make-up is recommended, as the stage lights will wash out your dancer.
All red TFAD t-shirts are in! If you ordered a shirt for the Holiday Showcase, please see the front desk to pick up your order. Tights and black ballet leotards are also available for purchase at the studio.
– No videotaping or flash photography is permitted at the Holiday Showcase. We want our audience to enjoy your child’s recital!
– A professional videographer and photographer will be capturing these moments. DVD order forms are available HERE, and will also be available at the performance. Photo flash drives order forms are available HERE, or at the Holiday Showcase.
The Talent Factory Company competition dance team will be selling a variety of “extras” at the Holiday Showcase. All items are cash only.
– Flowers will be available for purchase to congratulate your student for $1.
– Wax tarts from Beckley’s Best Blends will be available – $1 for 10 tarts.
– A 50/50 drawing will take place during the performance! Tickets will be available at the door.