Help Della Win Boone County Snowflake Princess 2016!

Della Dininger (right), pictured with her sister Hattie.

TFAD dancer, Della Dininger, is participating in the first annual Snowflake Princess contest with Kappa Delta Phi Sorority. If she wins, she will be named the Boone County Snowflake Princess 2016, and will get to ride in the Holiday Lights Parade.

To win the contest she needs to collect the most donations from now through Nov. 28!

Her chosen not-for-profit is the Lebanon Area Boys & Girls Club. They will receive 20 percent of the total donations, and the other 80 percent will be distributed through KDP!

A donation can is at Talent Factory Arts & Dance, and at Rinse Hair Design.