We are super pumped for classes to begin on Tuesday, Sept. 7, and know that our students are just as anxious to start! Keep in mind, there are no classes on Labor Day – Monday classes start Sept. 13!
A few things to remember as we start another wonderful year of dance:
- You will be receiving an email with your childs’ schedule after Registration Day (Aug. 18) is complete. Please be patient as our staff will be sending individual emails to each family with their schedule for the dance year. Thank you for your cooperation!
- It takes many hours and man power to coordinate the schedule and class spaces are very limited; therefore all fees & payments are NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Be sure to bookmark the 2021-22 Calendar, the Class Dress Code, and the Student Handbook for reference throughout the year. If there are changes/updates to the Calendar you will be made aware through our e-newsletter!
- Shoe Fitting Day is August 19! If you scheduled an appointment make sure you are on time. If you are late you will lose your spot. Payment is due at time of fitting. We will also have dancewear and select tights available for purchase at your appointment.
- If you ordered shoes they will be given to students on their first day of class. (Please keep in mind that some items may be backordered. If this is the case your child may wear clean socks to class until their shoes arrive.)
- Email is our primary form of communication! You will receive an e-newsletter approximately every two weeks with important news, information and updates. Please add email@example.com to your address book. Gmail users: please check your “Promotions” tab for our emails!
- At Talent Factory Arts & Dance, we love welcoming new students into our studio family! We recognize that for some children though, letting go of their parent’s hand and stepping into our studio can be a difficult moment. Please be patient as they acclimate to their new surroundings and dance friends.
- In an effort to minimize the amount of foot traffic through the studio, our lobby will remain closed to parents, siblings and guests at this time. We will have Talent Factory Staff stationed at the entrance to welcome your dancers to class.
- Dancers will not be let into the studio until 5 minutes before their scheduled class time. No dancer drop offs from the street or curb are allowed. For the safety of your dancers parents must park, walk up to the door, and stay with your dancer until they are let in.
- COVID-19 INFO: Face masks are optional for students and staff at this time. Dancers should not come to class if feeling ill. (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org of all absences.) Dancers are welcome to use our hand sanitizing stations located throughout the studio. Having their own personal hand sanitizer is a great idea, and proper hand washing is always encouraged.
We can’t wait to welcome our dancers and parents (NEW and RETURNING) to our Talent Factory Family! We can’t wait to begin our 7th Season with all of you and are excited to see what this year has in store for us and our dancers! 🎉
P.S. We LOVE social media! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to catch all the fun and exciting things happening at Talent Factory! We’d also LOVE to see your pictures! 📸 Please tag us @talent_factory_ and use #tfad4life and #tfadfamily to share your photos with us!
Concerns? Call or email to discuss them so everyone can be at ease!