This post includes all the details you need to know for Studio Picture Day at TFAD on Saturday, May 13! Please read! The schedule was emailed to all parents, and can also be found in the above graphic (click to enlarge). We ask that all dancers attend Studio Picture Day, even if parents do not plan to purchase pictures, for the purpose of full group shots.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your child’s scheduled picture time to ensure that we can start promptly, and to keep the schedule running as smoothly as possible. If you are late, your child will miss the photo.No exceptions.
- Children should be dressed in their first scheduled costume when they arrive, with hair and makeup already done. A hair (low bun, side part) and makeup tutorial is coming soon! All female dancers must be wearing tights. Recital earrings and small, non-color specific stud earrings are allowed, however all other jewelry should be removed (unless it is a part of their costume).
- Remember to bring all of your child’s costumes, accessories, dance shoes and extra tights. Additionally, you may want to bring hairspray, bobbi pins, a comb and makeup for touch ups at the studio.
- If your child has a wait between scheduled picture times, please feel free to bring bottled water, dry snacks (something that will not get on their costume), and quiet activities for the lobby.
- As in previous years, parents are not allowed in the studio while pictures are being taken. Please plan to wait in the lobby, as your child may need your help if he/she has a costume change.
- If you plan to order pictures, please bring your completed order form and full payment to Studio Picture Day. Order forms will be distributed with your child’s costume.
If you have any questions, or need to place an order for dance shoes, recital earrings, tights, leotards, makeup, etc., please contact Miss Paula at the TFAD front desk. Order deadline is April 28. The studio is open to place orders Monday–Friday, 4:30-7:30 p.m.