Please note that the lobby is made available for the convenience of our students and their families. The lobby is for waiting, reading, light snacking, conversation, homework, and playing quietly. We ask that you please respect the activities of others and classes in session. Your courtesy will be greatly appreciated.
1. Please only water or tightly covered drinks, and dry snacks! NO PEANUTS ALLOWED (We have students with severe peanut allergies!).
2. The studio office and area behind the reception desk are private areas for faculty and staff only.
3. Talent Factory and its staff and teachers are not liable or responsible for lost belongings. Ask at the front desk if you believe that you left something at the studio. It may be in our Lost & Found basket.
4. No running, tumbling, wrestling or jumping. Talent Factory and its staff and teachers are not liable or responsible for personal injury.
5. The window seats and chairs are for sitting only. Please do not allow your children to stand on the seating or in the windows.
6. Talent Factory is not a daycare or babysitting service. Young dancers are not to arrive any earlier than 15 minutes prior to their classes and should be supervised by an adult until class time. When one class ends, another class starts; teachers and staff are not responsible for watching students before class or once class is dismissed. Please instruct your child to wait inside the lobby for their rides. Please call whenever you are delayed for class pickup, so we may let your child know. STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO WAIT OUTSIDE FOR RIDES.
7. Staff & dancers ONLY are allowed beyond the front desk. Do not sit or loiter in the aisle between the desk & bulletin board and the front entry way. These areas must be kept clear, per the Fire Marshall, in the event of an evacuation. The space beyond the desk is reserved for lining up classes.
8. Parents must accompany young children (8 and under) to the restroom.
9. Due to our growing dance family, seating is limited in the lobby during many class transitions. Please be respectful of your dance family. Do not place items such as purses, shoes, backpacks, etc. on chairs and the window seats. These items can be stored on the floor under your legs or underneath your seat.
10. Please keep conversation in the lobby positive and up-beat. Negativity does not provide for a healthy environment.